Notice on the Collecting of Information on International Students’ Future Plans After Graduation
In order to greater understand the plans and aspirations of international students after their graduation from Tsinghua University, greater tailor career and employment procedure-related services toward international students on campus, starting from this graduation season of July 2018, the information collecting of international students’ future plans after graduation has been launched.
The information collecting concerns each soon-to-graduate international student filling out the International Students’ Future Plans after Graduation Information. Hereinafter referred to as ‘The Information’.
· The Information is required to be filled out by all undergraduate and post-graduate international students who will graduate in July of 2018.
· The process for the Information submission concerns the following steps:
1. The Information is filled out by all international students who meet the conditions stated above;
2. The Information is submitted by the international student and sent to their home department’s staff member in charge of career affairs;
3. The department staff member collects all the Information submitted by its department’s international students and sends it to the Tsinghua University Career Development Center to be filed.
· Form Submission Deadline: The Information must be submitted by Friday the 15th of June, 2018. This is a necessary component of the graduation procedures required by international students upon their graduation. Those who fail to submit the Information will be considered as having not completed the necessary procedures for graduation.
For any queries, please email: email@example.com, or phone 62783128.
Career Development Center
International Students & Scholars Center
May 25th, 2018
Explanation on the types of selections within the Information Spreadsheet
1. For international students who will undertake further studies after graduation, under the ‘Future Plans after Graduation’ box on the Information spreadsheet, they should choose from the options of ‘Undertake Further Study in China’, or ‘Undertake Further Study Abroad’. They should then select the A. Study option where they should list the institution in the ‘Name of Institution to Study After Graduation’ box.
2. For international students who will work after graduation, under the ‘Future Plans after Graduation’ box on the Information spreadsheet, they should select either ‘Work in China’ or ‘Work Abroad’. They should then select B. Work where they should list their work company’s name in the ‘Name of Company to Work for After Graduation’.
3. For international students who will set up their own business after graduation, under the ‘Future Plans after Graduation’ box on the Information spreadsheet, they should select either ‘Set up Own Business in China’ or ‘Set up Own Business Abroad’. They should then select C. Other ‘Please list’ and list business plan after graduation.
4. For international students pursuing non-study or non-work plans after graduation, under the ‘Future Plans after Graduation’ box on the Information spreadsheet, they should select ‘Other’. They should then select C. Other ‘Please list’ and list plan after graduation.
5. All the other information boxes contained within the excel spreadsheet (Student ID, Name, Nationality, Phone No., Email, Department, Country Planned to Live in After Graduation) are required to be filled out by every student.