2021 ZTE Recruitment of Foreign Students Studying in China
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, ZTE has been committed to providing integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value to consumers, carriers, businesses and government and enterprise network customers from over 160 countries around the world to enable increased connectivity and productivity. ZTE believes in technology innovation as a core value of the company, investing more than 10% of annual revenue in R&D. The company has established state-of-the-art global R&D centres in USA, Sweden, China and so forth. ZTE has filed applications for more than 80,000 patents, with over 36,000 granted. Since 2010, ZTE has been ranked among the world's Top-5 for patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) each year, according to the World Intellectual Property Organization. Looking foward, ZTE will be committed to building its core competitiveness in independent innovation in the 5G era, and will accelerate the global commercial deployment of 5G by means of the leading end-to-end 5G products and solutions.
We are expecting…
1. Exhibition Hall Integrate Solution Manager
1. Handling the customers from overseas who visit ZTE HQ, showing them the integral products and solutions with ZTE innovative technology, to demonstrate the competence of ZTE;
2. Handling ZTE HQ exhibition hall showing solution building and updating;
3. Supporting the world telecommunication events.
1. Relevant Bachelors qualifications in Communication, Telecommunication or engineering related, however Masters qualification will be an added advantage;
2. Experience in presentation, moderation, internship, or social activities;
3. Solid engagement and communication skills with the ability to work with customers and ZTE team;
4. Fluent in English, verbal and written.
2. Virtual Smart Network Engineer/Core Network Engineer
Locations: Mali, Ivory Coast, Senegal and Cameroon
1.Cooperate with the world's leading operators and providing all-round delivery solutions;
2.An international vision, and holder the most advanced mobile communication technologies;
3.Providing professional solutions for customers;
4.Providing professional on-site or remote technical supporting for products or system;
5. Providing technical guidance and training for customers.
1.Fulltime Bachelor or Master'degree ;
2.Electronic, telecommunications, computer science, software Engineer, network Engineering and Engineering majors perferred;
3.Proficient in English,Excellent capability of communication and presenting,know some Chinese is preferable;
4.Achievement orientation, excellent logical reasoning ability, dare to undertake responsibility,communicate with others actively and be willing to work at the frontline,and also some overtime is acceptable;
5.Homeland is Mali,Ivory Coast,Senegal or Cameroon.
How to join us:
Submit your CV—phone or video interview—face-to-face interview—contract signing—employment
Submit your CV to email@example.com (Exhibition Hall Integrate Solution Manager) , firstname.lastname@example.org( Virtual Smart Network Engineer/Core Network Engineer) or directly to HRs during the campus job affair on March 18th.