I. Activity Arrangement
Time：March 19th (Friday) 13:30-16:30
II、How to participate：
1. Submit resume：
（1）Through the channels provided by employers in their job posting.
（2）Through the Online Interaction System in designated time.
2. Online interaction：
All students could log in https://career.tsinghua.edu.cn to communicate with employers, submit resume and make video call online. The system will be open during March 19th (Friday) 13:30-16:30.
After the students log in to the online interaction system, click "+" and enter the employer's "Booth No.-1" or "Booth No.-2", such as "A01-1", to initiate a conversation with the corresponding HR. If the HR does not reply in time, you can try to have a conversation with another HR (for example, "A01-2").
1. The 90 employers invited by this online career fair would participate in different sessions.
2. It is recommended to submit your resume through Online Interaction System.
3. Please improve network security awareness and maintain a good network environment.
4. To better use this service, it is recommended to use Chrome or Firefox and allow the browser to use camera and microphone.
5. The schedule of this career fair has been confirmed with all employers. While for some individual employers who are unable to participate in online interaction temporarily, you could contact with them according to the contact information given in their job posting.
List of Employers